1. All new registered member will get 10 points.
Add points manually to their account through Admin panel.
[url removed, login to view] points
In my account page, send payment to another paypal account.
[url removed, login to view] admin
Admin can set how many points will be giving to new registers. It is set to 10 points at the moment.
Admin can set how many points reduce from sellers
Admin can create, edit, or remove points plain
Admin can edit/change points for each individual member
In member's profile
Buyer's payment go to a different paypal from point fees.
-Check " item confirmed delivered" and release payment to seller. I can send payment to sellers with mass payment
-Generate a text file called [url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view] side
-In "my purchase", list all purchased items and a link "Confirm item delivered". After click, dispay a message "By clicking I, confirm item delivered, you are agreed and declared that you have received the item and so the funds shall be release to the seller.
- Buyer can check the static of a purchased item in his "My Purchases" page.
a) Payment static. This should always should competed, because he already paid for it. Otherwise it wouldn't be in My Purchase page.
b) Delivery static. Show completed, if seller checked "mark delivered" and provide tracking number in sellers side to buyers.
c) Item received. By clicking "I confirm item delivered", you are agreed and declared that you have received the item and so the funds shall be release to the seller."
d) Lastly, buyer can now leave feedback to seller.
e) Buyer can now Remove/Delete the purchased items from his My Purchases page.
[url removed, login to view] side:
- Reduce sellers point when buyer's completed payment for the product.
- Seller will not be able to ADD new product if their points balance is zero(0). If they click Add Product, then show message "You cannot add anymore products because you do not have anymore points left. To add more product, you need to purchase more points. Sellers product become Inactive if point balance is zero(0) and also when quantity is zero(0).
- Seller can check the static of a sold item in his "My sales" page.
a) Payment static. This should always show completed, otherwise it wouldn't be in My Sales page.
b) Delivery static. Show completed, if sellers checked "mark delivered" and provide tracking number to buyers. (A message should be send to the buyer along with the tracking URL or Numbers).
c) Fund received. Show completed, if Admin release the funds for the product's sold.
d) Lastly, seller can now leave feedback to buyer.
e) Seller can now Remove/Delete the sold items from his My Sales page.
[url removed, login to view] a link to [url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view] for the shipping, UPS, Fedex, DHL, TNT, EMS, USPS, DPEX, or Other. Add selection list and a "Other" option. If Other is selected, the seller will have to enter the carrier he'll use to ship the item.
After select shipping carrier, show carrier logo on product page