We are looking for a programmer on a steady basis, but for now we are looking for a programmer to do some edits to our current site ([url removed, login to view])
The edits are as follows:
1) Refreshing: After the all the links where changes are made I would like the program to refresh to view what was changed.
2) Project Gallery: allows each freelancer to post an image for their completed project from a winning bid - accessible only if they are the winning bidder.
3) Member Directory: a directory of all members
4) Search for members: incorporate in to our existing search
5) In account management, figure out why the project name is showing up for bidding freelancers and fix it.
Please don't go screwing with our site as it is live. you are allowed to test post to the "Testing: Make a memory quilt" project.
We prefer to deal with professionals and people who can make suggestions for improving if the idea strikes them. We are artist and like out of the box thinkers and professionals and are apposed to by the book, anal programmers. If if you're a little zany, professional, and adhere to deadlines -- you'll be a perfect fit.
You will be paid up front 50% via escrow -- released just for being the winning bidder. All we ask is that the edits are working on our site and we are allowed to test them before releasing the remaining 50% that will be waiting in escrow.
Please provide experience and examples. There is a 3 week deadline once the project has been awarded.