Looking for a front end web developer to work with us long term to handle front end related updates. This will mostly consists of taking Photoshop designs and creating the necessary HTML and CSS that's compatible with our custom CMS.
Required knowledge / skills:
- CSS / SASS
- Creating responsive layouts
- Using Git for versioning
Having a basic understanding of Laravel would be great but not required.
We're looking for someone who
- can figure things out on there own
- make their own design judgements while working to best fit the project they're working on
- eye for detail (the website should match as closely as possible to the design)
- provide quick turnarounds
- You would be provided with the Photoshop design and sliced images
- Pull in a copy of the site (a blank site in our custom CMS) using git into your local dev environment
- Set up the website template within the CMS
- Commit and push your changes
- We'll create a subdomain to use as a development
- We would work to finalize the site, make tweaks, etc
We're looking to pay around $80 - $150 per site (some are simpler than others), but are willing to negotiate if you have something to offer. Most of our sites follow the same design / layout principles so once you get it down it's pretty straightforward.
Aside from doing PSD to HTML, we also have around 200 sites that sometimes need simple updates (updating an image, changing some text, creating the layout for a new page, etc) that you would handle.
Check out [login to view URL] to get an idea about the types of website that we do.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
91 freelancers are bidding on average $144 for this job
Hi there, I am senior Front end developer. You must give me one opportunity to prove myself. I will never let you down and provide you best of best . Its my grantee. Thanks
I'm pretty much interested in working long term for you guys as a front-end developer. I have all the required skills you have mentioned and have a experience in Gulp, Grunt, React, Angular as well :)