PLEASE READ ALL SPECIFICATION BEFORE MAKING A BID
The developer will be tasked to implement new designs to the existing project. Example of the design implementation ([login to view URL]). The project is comprised of two web-platforms designated for desktop and mobile browsers, respectively. Web platforms are written in HTML/CSS/JS/jQuery/Bootstrap on Frontend while PHP/MySQL is used on Backend, thus knowledge of backend languages would be of a great advantage. The developer will commit regular updates to the team to ensure a timely delivery of milestones. Designs and additional information will be consequently sent after shortlisting and a successful interview.
- Google Maps APIs integration is a must
- Front-end: JS, jQuery, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap;
- Back-end: PHP;
- Database: MySQL;
- REST API development knowledge will be considered as a strong feature of the candidate’s portfolio;
- Experience in web design - will be considered as a strong feature of the candidate’s portfolio;
- English - All documentation/source code comments must be written and delivered in English.
In case of interest, start your message with “Frontend with JS-PHP-GoogleMaps”, otherwise your message/bid will be ignored.
Shortlisted/invited developers will be required to:
- sign an NDA to proceed to a further discussion of project’s details
- NO agencies or developer teams. ONLY individual developers will be considered;
- Candidates should be able to provide a portfolio that we will attest;
- Based on developer’s skills and project’s output, this position can grow into a long-term relationship (which we would prefer!);
- Fixed pricing only.