We are looking for a full stack web developer at intermediate to advanced level who would be capable to work with our existing small development team on both front-end and back-end tasks as needed. He/she should also be able to work on smaller tasks independently, covering any or all parts of website development. This is an intermediate level position, so you are expected to have several years of experience in both front-end and back-end development. Outstanding graduates from relevant fields will also be considered.
MINIMUM REQUIRED SKILLS:
- FRONT-END: SCSS, JS, jQuery, Bootstrap. Strong understanding of responsive web.
- BACK-END: PHP, Wordpress (advanced theme and plugin development level), SQL proficiency (able to build advanced queries); ability to quickly learn and integrate any external API
- Able to translate designs into web pixel-perfect
- Able to write lean, efficient and optimised code
- Able to efficiently test and debug own code and code of others
- Excellent organizational skills, and the ability to seamlessly switch between multiple projects
- FRONT-END: [login to view URL] or other front-end WebGL library for 3D graphics; AngularJS or other frameworks
- BACK-END: frameworks like Zend of Symphony; API of FB / Google / Stripe or similar
- Web security expertise
- GIT or other version control systems
- Knowledge of latest web-design trends
- Knowledge and experience of web-design, including relevant software (Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator)
- Any UX / UI / Wireframing knowledge or experience