Looking for a Lead Full Stack Developer to look after 100+ Websites. Some websites will require more UI/UX changes while other sites will require Back End Work.
Looking to have someone who is fully immersed in web technology whether front end or back end.
Must have an excellent command over PHP, Java, CSS3, API integrations, CMS: WordPress (LAMP), Framework: Bootstrap or Custom.
• Develop new user-facing pages/features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
This is a full time position and your shift will be 8am - 5pm EST (Monday - Friday). Availability during weekend is a big plus.
We need a career oriented person who is more towards a stable job.
1. We will be interviewing only individual freelancers. If you are a part of any agency or own one, don't apply.
2. No room for negotiation on the shift timing. No overlapping on work hours.
3. Need a dedicated freelancer who is not into any other project or look for other projects if hired.
4. Do not submit an unrealistic hourly rate. Pay will be completely based on your skills sets and par industry standards (upto $10/hour).