We are looking for full time .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. Your Job will be on site at the Islamic University of Medina through a contract with a company. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
Keep in mind that practical interview for about two hours is a must for the positions.
• Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer. . (at from 3 years to 8 years experience in the same position)
• Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, Entity Framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
• Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
• Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
• Understanding of Agile methodologies
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
• Attention to detail
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field