This position is for an ongoing full time engagement and for a full-time position (40+ hours a week).
If you are currently committed to another project, we can wait for you up to 2 weeks.
We are a startup based in IL, Tel-Aviv. We are developing a new and innovative approach to provide security,
privacy and compliance for organizations who migrate their IT to private and public clouds.
Currently we have a mixed team of in-house and UpWork developers and looking to expand.
This position is for an early stage project and we are looking for motivated, proactive back end developers who have a sense for code quality, components architecture and design skills, creative problem-solving skills, love challenges and are looking to join our family - taking responsibility and interacting with team members.
- Understand task, produce high quality easy to read code and test it.
- AWS experience
- Working with 3rd party Web Applications APIs
- Programming in Multi Threading/Multi Processes Environment
- Linux environment and command line.
- Familiarity with Office365\Gmail\Gdrive api
- Flask framework
- Machine learning techniques
Please see the attached challenge. When applying, please include the solutions in Python.
Applications that do not include the solution will not be considered. An additional short challenge will be sent after completing the first one.
In addition, please reply on the following questions when applying -
1. Are you available to work 40 hours a week?
2. Are you willing to work at this position as your only work place?
3. When can you start to work in full-time position?
4. Do you have any commitments which you need to complete before starting at AVANAN? If yes, when can you complete all your commitments?
5. What timezone are you located in?
6. What are your working hours (according to your timezone)?