In summary, I will give you an update of what I am using, extension wise in Joomla, and what I am looking for at this stage for development.
1. Akeeba Admin Pro – All security protocols, updates etc
2. Akeeba backup
3. Advance Module manager
4. Sh404sef – Management of all links, canonicals, meta data, directives etc
5. Site Search Console
6. OSMap – Site map
7. Anticopy – Blocked access to all pages, view source code etc.
8. ACYMailing – Will be used as the primary emailing application.
Development needs for the project
1. Check that Google Analytics is set up properly with the joomla application to track a https://www. site as the primary property. Recently migrated from http version so there could be duplication that should be removed, site maps, property correction etc. Take a look at Google search console, webmaster tools, bing webmaster tools set up and correct. I have set up google my business, which should be working correctly.
2. Use of tag manager in Joomla, with or without the universal GA version (Must avoid duplication). My aim is to utilise LinkedIn as the primary "Go To" vehicle for marketing, so I need the ability to have it fully integrated with Joomla/Google analytics so all of the analytics can be reviewed etc.
3. Establish a link with linkedin company page and https:www/ site to see who accesses the site, pages reviewed etc.
4. Via Sh404SEF, advise if the directives are correct to manage feed/rss/ or feed/atom links. At the moment I have these set to NOINDEX,NOFOLLOW.