Currently we are seeking a Graphic Front End Designer. In this exciting role you will be working in the Service Marketing team being responsible for the layout, visual appearance, usability and maintenance of websites, and email campaign graphical designs. Also you will be responsible for HTML / HTML5 implementation of web design and artwork - creating brochures, media adverts and point of sale literature for digital delivery.
**** This a part time work but eventually will lead to full time once you have showed consistent results.
**** You need to have fast and reliable internet connection
• To design websites/digital marketing materials for the company’s external and internal websites
• To design various integrated marketing and corporate communications projects including brochures, catalogues, direct marketing, advertising campaigns, presentations and exhibition material etc.
• To manage the creation and delivery of strong and dynamic design content from conception through to final production. This will involve researching, brainstorming and creating concepts, working from an initial brief to final sign off.
• To adhere to corporate branding policies and guidelines to ensure that design work is consistent with the overall company brand.
Desired Skills and Experience
• At least 5 years experience working as a web graphic designer in any of the following areas: interactive media, mobile games, and creative agencies.
• Digital is an integral part of this role, so updates and maintenance of the company website will require good knowledge of how web-based technologies apply to web design i.e. HTML5, CSS, and Wordpress. Must have a good understanding and experience in current graphic design practices and design production software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, Dreamweaver, After Effects.
• Solid design style & illustration skills, including creative design solutions within the constraints of the online and offline industry.
• Good understanding and knowledge in incorporating branding, layout, colour theory and typography in digital media