[url removed, login to view] is hosted on Dreamhost, but the site just doesn't look good enough! I want it to have a format similar to [url removed, login to view], more of a website look and not a blog site look. Once we have this site, we'll apply the same look to 5 other sites but with new logo's and color themes. Here's what I need:
-Make the categories in the purple bar look good. Move the SEARCH box down. (see [url removed, login to view]) Put in a revised logo from a JPEG file.
- Make a wider 3-column format, again, like Greendaily.
- Site Search -- choose WHERE followed by WHEN -- its hard to use the site like this.
- Category listings -- put a line between them so they are easier to see and click on. Remove page views. NO light blue box around certain sections of the site. Keep site very white, clean and graphic.
- Footer area clean up
- Make typrefaces consistent through out the site
- On individual posts, remove the ... and have it read MORE
- Add StatCounter code (if you can teach me how to FTP to Dreamhost - I'll pay you a bonus! LOL)
- A better SUBSCRIBE widget or better look
- Monetized areas -- make them cleaner and easier to for me to add codes or revise there
- Once done with ElleEatist, use this same basic template on 5 other sites, add new logo I will provide, change base colors (i'll recommend).
Contact me if you have questions -- THANKS! Susan