I'm running a coupon code script at couponclicks (dot) com. The script is from DotComBuilder, it is an adequate and functional script that runs pretty well but...
The problem is, the admin and some aspects of the front-end are outdated and need several modifications and added functions.
I've included a list of these modifications and additions below. I think most of these are pretty simple for a php expert. There's no major overhauling of the script necessary, just a few small modifications and added functions. On a couple of items, I've included an "example" website that gives you an idea of what I'm talking about.
FRONT END NEEDS...
1. Added function to automatically create individual merchant pages.
- example: couponshack (dot) com /stores/show/91/Buy_com
2. Merchants listed on category pages.
- example: couponchief (dot) com /books_magazines
3. Improve front-end search function.
4. Slightly change how coupons are displayed on front-end.
5. Some very minor SEO work. (Just making urls and page titles search engine friendly)
1. Slight Change in code to improve managing coupons and merchants.
2. I also need a search function added to admin area to help manage coupons and merchants.
If you have any questions or comments feel free to contact me.
Thanks for your time.