Micro website site, that's linked to a feedback form or survey, such as SurveyGizmo or Web Monkey.
The idea is
1) a Full screen Kiosk style screen - running on either an iPad or Windows Surface for example.
2) Primary function is to capture customers feedback & experiences through a Survey. This is where we need to link to SurveyGizmo or Web Monkey. I would love to include a offline mode, however this adds a level of complexity, therefore this functionality may be added at a later date.
2) For those not willing to fill out the server immediately, provisions to add email address and send a link to survey. We also need to capture the email address.
3) If possible a timeout of say 60 seconds whereby if there is no user input a static graphic pulled from a directory, is displayed on the screen.
4) all linked from a single HTML start page. Very minimalistic design, with say 3 simply face icons prompting a use to press for feedback which then links directly to the survey input or email input.
I would ideally like someone who has worked with Surveys before. This will be for an initial proof of concept & I would like someone who I can work with for future iterations.