setting up this new site, just a few questions. i used the "rock" one page demo theme & modified it as needed & am looking to fix a few quirks before going live...
([url removed, login to view])
1. if you try to open a link to somewhere else on the site in a new tab from the front page (e.g. try to open the event in a new tab), the new tab opens fine but the main page behind it freezes on a loading screen. is that something that can be fixed? this only happens on the web version of the page (on firefox/chrome/safari) & doesn't happen on the mobile version of the site as far as i can tell. [see "[url removed, login to view]" attachment]
2. is there a way to make the large logo on the main page link to a new tab instead of navigating off the site? did not see that option in the visual editor, only a field to enter a link. [see "[url removed, login to view]" attachment]
3. is there a way to make the "buy tickets" button on the main page open to a new tab instead of navigating off the site (as on the event page itself)? can't figure out a way to make this happen in the admin panel from the main page, events page, or event entries themselves, it happens on both web/mobile versions. [see "[url removed, login to view]" attachment]
4. is there a way to make the heading sizes smaller, but only on the mobile version? i like how they are left & right justified on the web with negative space, but on mobile they seems to take up the entire site width. just was curious if this was possible. [see "[url removed, login to view]" attachment]
5. is there a way to adjust the way an image is cropped on the mobile version? specifically the image i've inserted in the "about" section is a bad crop on mobile. [see "[url removed, login to view]" attachment]
6. trying to figure out if it is possible to have a playlist's default loading state to be collapsed? i'm specifically speaking about the playlist "unlearn:radio" on the main page--i would like to add all 79 episodes to this playlist, but the page always loads this playlist open--which would show all 79 episodes and take up an enormous amount of space. i thought if i set the playlist settings "tracklist visibility" to "hide" on the page it would work like that but it does not--this happens on both web/mobile. (i also assume there is no way to set a certain size where the playlist would break to a scrollbar but that could be a fix.)
7. for some reason on firefox, the social images don't display correctly in the upper right hand corner. [see [url removed, login to view] attachement]
8. last issue is an FTP issue. the domain [url removed, login to view] points to the actual hosting [url removed, login to view] which works fine on the main page but when you visit secondary pages, the address in the browser bar shows the actual hosting site instead of a root of docbrowndj.com. can that be fixed so that all sites show a root of [url removed, login to view] i understand that means the site & wordpress may need to be reinstalled.