We are a hosting company, You can find out site here: [login to view URL]
We provide the following services;
Game Servers, (Minecraft, Arma, ARK etc)
We are looking for some developers to come and help us develop and edit existing control panel software and integrate them directly into our website. There are many control panels such as Proxmox, cPanel, Pterodactyl etc that meet our exact needs however we would like to have them customised so that when customers use them they look and feel unique to us.
We are also looking for a web developer to work on our main master server,
In this project we are looking for developers for the following;
- Customise control panel software to integrate them directly into our website and also give them a unique feel.
- Work on our web cluster to make sure it's optimized for performance and security, This includes setting up databases, load balancers, security & efficiency.
- Work on solutions, Such as backup scripts, Custom WHMCS add-ons.
More information will come as needed.
Must be able to create custom software to work with WHMCS that can set stock levels of configurable options and work on current control panels 3rd party to bring them to a unique view for customers.
- Experience working with LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- Experience working with MEAN stack (MongoDB, [login to view URL], Angular, Node.js)
- Experience working with Python, .Net. WHMCS, & Go, Proxmox, VMware, Hyper-V, Enterprise Linux, KVM, XEN, VPN, DNS, IPTables, Etc.
- Experience working with backup storage technology such as FreeNAS,
- Experience working with hosting companies or multiplayer game networks.
- Experience working with Docker, Cloud providers such as AWS, GCP, Vultr etc.
Hi Brad, As we discussed about the work already, so please award me here, I am expecting the code from your side so that i can start implement it on the admin. Thanks, Neeru