2 hour radio show.. talk and music..
There is “an endless supply” of these and we will be rotating in a dozen or so each content update. If we’re quick enough they will go out as part of the January update. If not they’ll go in March.
There are approximately 12 songs per show
We have to be able to track how many times each song plays
Need to build an interface.. most likely similar to the Jukebox stations.
1) Name of the episode and the song name currently playing displayed at the top
2) Show a picture in the middle 90% plus of the screen
3) Navigation bar across the bottom.. play/pause, progress
Need to be able to track song titles using Apollo. Apollo reads the <title></title> tag on the HTML page. Apollo only reads the tag when the page is loaded or refreshed. Need to change the HTML titles at specific times and force Apollo to notice the change and document it (reload?)
Need to be able to pause the playback and resume at will.
Prefer to just edit an XML file for each “show”. Would rather not chop the MP3 into a bunch of smaller MP3s.
Fields to edit would include
1) “Episode name” (entered once)
2) MP3 file name (entered once)
3) Picture to use (entered once)
4) “Tracking title” (what gets inserted into the <title> tag)
a. One entry for each song (12 plus)
5) “Change title” entries (time marker for when to change each “Tracking title”)
6) “Song name” entries (what to show on the screen at the top)
So, something along these lines:
<episode>The Summer of 1973</episode>
<mp3>[url removed, login to view]</mp3>
<picture>[url removed, login to view]</picture>
<song_title> Barry Manilow – Mandy</song_title>
<song_title>Slade - Runaway</song_title>
<song_title> The Jackson 5 – ABC</song_title>
“Episode name” plus “Song name” displayed for the user at the top of the screen. Updated at the different time increments.
The Summer of 1973 – Barry Manilow - Mandy
The Summer of 1973 – The Jackson 5 - ABC
: Apollo is the application this is inside
3 freelancers are bidding on average $399 for this job
Hi I have been in this industry for 10 years and such jobs are my daily practice.I can assure you that if you work with me once, you will always work with me for these kind of projects.