We have been using SugarCRM for some time now and have a number of users who also use Mac OS X. We have struggled with the fact that SugarCRM does not support the iCal application on the Mac and now our users are getting fed up!
We require the following module to be created:
1. A module that works in both SugarCRM 4.5.x and 5.0
2. The new module should allow iCal on a Mac to subscribe to a user's individual calendar in SugarCRM (must be in iCal format).
3. The new module should also allow multiple subscriptions so we can see what other staff are doing using iCal.
4. It should be possible to create meetings/etc in iCal and have these created in SugarCRM - so in essence the module needs to allow two way communication with SugarCRM.
5. The module will be released into SugarForge after successful completion and testing in our live environment.
All of the above is NOT currently possible in SugarCRM and the iCal patch project appears to be going nowhere. So I'm now throwing money at the problem in the hope that it can be resolved.