Due to the nature of SSL certificates, existing certificates cannot be extended and a new certificate must be applied for, issued and installed before the current certificate expires.
1) In the same server that currently has the SSL certificate installed, generate a new CSR for the Common Name (CN) *.[login to view URL]: [login to view URL],96,1
2) Log in to your [login to view URL] user account
3) From the 'Purchase SSL Certificates' area place an order for the new certificate and include the new CSR (click 'Add more options' to be able to add the CSR to your order).
4) The Domain Control Validation process will then take place once again via email.
5) The new certificate will be issued to you and can be installed in the server.
27 freelancers are bidding on average $92 for this job
I can implement SSL certificate on your wordpress website. I am Wordpress expert with 9+ years of experience. Please reply me to discuss on further details of the project.