For this project, you have to implement an input form (just one input) on an otherwise empty html page. I.e., I am just interested in you building a nice input form.
The form should reproduce the behavior of the form available at that page : [url removed, login to view], see the "package" user input.
In addition, the following functionalities must be implemented:
- Display information upon hovering on a suggestion
- Enables up to 5 selections, then pop up that says you can't select more than 5
- Press enter, with no current partial input, to trigger action (stub action is: display what was selected in a div below the form)
- Have the possibility of deleting a selection by clicking on it
- Suggestion based on name (1) and category (2). i.e., suggest entries that have a name matching the partial input AND belong to the category of selections made so far
It should also be visually pleasing.
It should be a Bootstrap derived form. So the technologies are Bootstrap/Html/css/Js.
I will provide you with a list of circa 1000 entries. Each entry will be have a name and a category.
21 freelancers are bidding on average €155 for this job
Hello, I would like to work on your project. Contact me over chat if you want. Relevant Skills and Experience HTML Bootstrap Proposed Milestones €50 EUR - addon