1. Import products from Amazon to Prestashop store
2. Automatic product synchronization using Prestashop
3. Parse a product description from Amazon directly (not API) Few new product formats were added to the parser.
4. Prices management
- Take prices from Amazon directly (not API)
- Add your commission by percent or fixed value
5. Search Amazon by:
- Certain Amazon category / category node ID
- ASIN (multiple values comma separated)
- FBA products
- Advanced parameters loaded specifically for the selected Amazon category
- Min. Price, Max. Price and Price Delta. That would allow to load much more products during a single search.
- Keep stocks and prices in touch with actual Amazon products data
- Synchronization runs every 5 minutes by default. You can change it.
- Disable out-of-stock products option
6. Additional features
- Ability to copy Amazon’s catalog structure
- Ability to select Prestashop Root catalog and import catalog
- Enter Amazon associate tags
- Merchant ID option. Amazon merchant list parsing. "Condition" option is parsed for Amazon merchants.
- Load hi-res images right from the product page
6 freelancers are bidding on average $170 for this job
2+ Year Experience web developer. did many projects so i can solve your query & complete your work within time limit and satisfied budget. waiting for your response -:)
Scraped various e-commerce and big-commerce apps including Amazon, Ebay, Aliexpress etc.. Without using any api I can create a service to take care of the jobs you defined Thnx