I already have a functioning website that is setup with users etc. I am looking for someone to write out an add on for this. Here's how it works:
1. Admin can add a truck
2. Admin will create the master "Check" for that truck.
3. Admin can create categories/sections - this is important for later
4. Admin will then create items under each category/section. They will name the field and have an option to make that field a Check box, or text field.
5. Admin will have the option that they have to open that truck check for users manually, or if the user can open it by them selves.
- - - - - Done with admin section - - - - -
1. When the user logs in (again the system is already created, you are not doing anything with the user database) they can click on "Truck Checks" and they will see a list of the trucks that they can start a check on. If the admin hasn't opened one, then they see "No Truck Checks Available" - If one is available they can see it. If the truck check is set so that all users can open, then they will see list of trucks they can start a check on.
2. The system is designed so that multiple users from the same station can be logged in at the same time, that's important for this as we will have multiple users completing the same truck check at once. Its important to remember that for the next steps.
3. If their is a check open for "Engine" for example then the user can click on that and they are brought to a page that List only the Categories/Sections and they will be all highlighted RED for this instance. At the bottom of that screen there will be a "Close and Submit" button that will not work until all the sections above are marked GREEN.
4. User clicks on a Category/Section to start the check in that section. Once they click on it they are brought to a page that lists all the items that the admin entered for that area. Once that category/section has been clicked it needs to turn yellow on the page where the user clicks the truck. This will symbolize to another user that section is in progress.
5. When the next user that is check that truck with the current check they will see that one section is now YELLOW to symbolize that another user already started it, but the remaining non started sections are RED.
6. When the user from step 4 completes that section at the bottom there is a "Save" button that will save all the information they submitted and then bring them back to the page that lists the categories/sections and it will now show that saved section as GREEN and the one that the user from number 5 started, YELLOW. This user can now select any other RED section to complete. Once the final user, or any user is complete and all sections are GREEN then the "Save and Submit" button will be clickable and the system will close out that truck check.
7. The completed truck checks are saved on the admins for the station and they can access ALL the truck checks going back two years. This will be under the truck check link but again only viewable to the admins of the station. When they click on them it will load the results as a PDF like the attached form to this project. That's how the outlay should be, with their company name at the top of the PDF. You can use a variable to pull their company name from the database. I do not want all these PDF's saved in the server though, so the system will have to generate it every time.
I really like the appeal that AJAX gives to items like this but whatever you can do to make it fast is better.
Finally please chat with me if you have any questions. I don't think this is overwhelming in any sorts I just need a good person with good communication that can get it done quickly.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $238 for this job
hi,php developer here and i have gone through your requirements. i am confident and interested to work on this. plz go through my reviews and discuss with me.I hope you would like to hire [login to view URL]