Install Appointment Scheduler + small customizations

Client: [url removed, login to view]

Need: Online Booking System for scheduling car detailing appointments.

When booking a slot, will be able to:

- view calendar and pick from available slots

- specify desired location

- specify their vehicle type

- pick the package they want, and also any other extra's

After booking

- admin will receive an email with the details

- admin will 'confirm' the appointment to put it in the calendar

- reminder email will be sent to the client 48 hours prior to the appointment.


phpScheduleIt - Open Source Software - [url removed, login to view]

After doing some searching online I am certain that this free software, or others that are available, will provide most of the funcionality we need. We would just need to install this software and then make a few minor customizations like adding in the ability for the person to specify their vehicle type and package, etc.


Do not send me a generic PM message. If all you do is copy/paste your standard message with your portfolio, I will not read it.

Please PM and provide:

- your general comments about the project

- your time estimate for delivery. Must be able to begin and complete work ASAP.

- country in which you live

- portfolio/references which may apply

This is a relatively small project, and so I will provide 25% payment to begin work and remaining 75% upon completion.


Skills: PHP

See more: php appointment scheduler, portfolio online free, online booking car, free online portfolio, c scheduler, car booking online, booking php open source, booking car online, php appointment scheduling system open source, vehicle booking, phpscheduleit, php install, online appointment , online appointment booking, install software, install package, copy paste comments, car detailing, car booking, booking scheduling, appointments s, appointment scheduler, Appointment booking, php calendar reminder, php booking calendar project

About the Employer:
( 25 reviews ) Calgary, Canada

Project ID: #595208

Awarded to:


"This is not a generic message" ;) Hey iCorp, I'm an Aussie based developer with time in my Schedual to complete your project ASAP. Should only take a day to install and customise to your specs. Please check you More

$175 USD in 1 day
(1 Review)

7 freelancers are bidding on average $157 for this job


Happy to bid... Please check PM. Thanks, Nitin

$150 USD in 2 days
(21 Reviews)

lets do it , please check pmb:)

$250 USD in 4 days
(62 Reviews)

PLz check PMB...

$125 USD in 4 days
(51 Reviews)

I can offer the solution

$75 USD in 5 days
(10 Reviews)

See my pm, please.

$150 USD in 2 days
(2 Reviews)

Very to happy to see projects which suits my interests. Kindly check PMB

$175 USD in 6 days
(0 Reviews)