We need to setup a Joomla website asap.
A generic Joomla installation has been made and we have a template that would like you to install and setup the structure as indicated on the file attached. PLEASE READ IT BEFORE BIDDING.
The requirements are:
1. Install the Joomla Template Provided (It is not a QuickLaunch package).
2. Arrange the site to display ONLY the menus and pages indicated on the specs list (Mock contents contents). On the back-end display only the menus, categories and articles indicated should be listed.
3. Upon approving the structure of the website, we will add the contents.
4. Once we add the contents, install a language switcher button to translate the site into SPANISH. This means that all the menus and articles will be auto generated in SPANISH also and we should be able to edit the contents of those article. This extension should allow us to add new pages in English in the future and create its equivalent in Spanish.
5. Provide an admin user manual that will allow the admin to modify all the frontend contents. Therefore it should indicate at least:
a) Position and names of the modules
b) Menus and type of contents they use
c) Structure of the Categories > Articles
d) How to use the translation extension
Project MUST be completed within 6 days.
28 freelancers are bidding on average $275 for this job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks