* We Need a Mobile Web Application Built - Our Map application for the web integrates Social Media API's with Google Maps api in 1 Bootstrap Modal Window.([login to view URL]) - Facebook API, Instagram API,YouTube API, TripAdvisor API combined with location map using Google Maps API, Google Street View API, Geolocation, Directions & Distance Matrix.
Each User/client will have one map with one location.
* Each map and the files to generate each map will be hosted on our domain.
* For load time purposes
- a small % of API DATA stored in cloud
- The remaining % to be pulled directly from fb, instagram, YouTube, TripAdvisor..
* Responsive, * Bootstrap Modal Window - [login to view URL]
- mobile version should use Jquery Slide Panels similar Google Maps
* Google Maps API:
- Geolocation API from device Route plus distance..
* Google Street View API
? Custom Street Views - My clients Span over approximately 15 different countries throughout North, South and Central America some of which Google Street View is not available. I would like the clients Off The Google Street View Grid to be able to use 360 Panoramas from an Alternative source. Eg. Facebook 360 or Custom 360's uploads to Google Street View App?
* YouTube API
* Facebook API - PAGE LIKES,FOLLOW, SHARE buttons with count, All Facebook Activity, Facebook Live, Facebook Events,FACEBOOK TRANSLATE, Facebook Messenger
* Instagram API - Instagram Live, Videos and Images
* TripAdvisor API - TripAdvisor should display all ratings, overall etc and most recent reviews and appearance to be displayed according to TripAdvisor guidlines.
* Translate API
* Clients MAP WINDOW - 100% height - Width - Window Options LightBox or Modal
+ Super_Admin Panel
* Client ADMIN Panel:
- Admin should be made as simply as possible so clients can
- obtain longitude/latitude coordinates by moving map pin ([login to view URL])
- Social Media API's > connect to Page buttons. (*connect_to_api'[login to view URL])
* Map Privacy
* Shorten Client URLs no symbols or punctuation
* HTML CODE to open modal window on clients website. (for clients and or admin to copy and paste)
- HTML embed Map Iframe
- a text link target="_new" href="[login to view URL]">Map & Directions
37 freelancers are bidding on average $1614 for this job