An external website needs to be integrated with woo - commerce for payment gateway purpose.
Both the external website and woo - commerce are prepared and ready. Only few things are left, which I expect to be done in a day or 2:
1) Create SSO (maybe using wordpress JWT) for woocommerce so that when user logs in the external site, the users gets automatically logged in to woocommerce, to access payment gateway.
2) Also, ensuring that any update in user info in external website automatically gets updated in woocommerce via API.
3) Switch to SMTP instead of WordPress default mail function to avoid mail bouncing.
4) A few mail related issues (pretty small ones) need to be sorted out.
5) Update sitemap and update it in google search console.
Note: the external website server is not accessible, so I think the SSO would need some thought to be put in.
Expect guys who have past experience in woo-commerce/wordpress api to apply, as I have time constraint.
8 freelancers are bidding on average ₹3443 for this job
I am a fulltime freelancer since 7 years Relevant Skills and Experience I am a fulltime freelancer since 7 years with a range of skills including: HTML,PHP,CMS, Proposed Milestones ₹850 INR - CMS