We got a Woocommerce Webshop on Wordpress CMS.
The site is an online food-ordering type of site, so we need it to be integrated with our GPRS printer (MODEL: GT6000G) located in the kitchen of the restaurant.
We need a 2-way function.
Previous experience with GPRS printer integration is a big advantage.
Here's how we want it to look like:
1. Customer order & pay on the webshop either choosing:
- ePay (payment gateway)
2. A receipt prints out from the GPRS printer in the kitchen where you can choose to:
- Accept/decline the order
- Choose what time they can expect to come and get the food (or expect the delivery time)
3. Accept the order --> customer sees on their screen that their order has been approved to [login to view URL] hour
Decline order --> customer sees on their screen that their order has been declined because we have too many orders for now
4. The kitchen makes the food!
You are also going to customize the checkout page so that it’s optimized with the printer
Image of a typical printed receipt is available as well
NOTE: We have already set up this function from a previous developer - the reasons we need to do this again are:
1 Completely new website (but same domain)
2 Previously used WP e-commerce --> now WooCommerce
We've got some template PHP files that just needs to be modified to work with the new site and connect with our GPRS printer.
Serious inquiries only.
If you need more information or specifics, don't hesitate to let us know.