Specifications for the Forum
First stage is to adopt pretty much the same functionality as [url removed, login to view], but an extensive and fast site. Three contrasting design required (very important that mock designs are all good, this is what will be the first sign of your talent). On awarding the project we will give your project manager access to [url removed, login to view] which is an invitation-only online community, not open to the public. Mean while you can visit [url removed, login to view] for an idea of what we are looking for.
• Technology: PHP, MySQL
• Secure login needed. Password to be encrypted and stored in the db.
• Simple clean and crisp design needed for homepage.
• The entire basic menu’s of [url removed, login to view] plus more. (dropdowns basically)
• Mail program for internal member use. Also to include email address of the domain name of site.
• Main forum, just like ASW, posting messages, but this has to be monitored with an abuse button.
• List of new members (this is a query), plus many additional queries against db e.g. most connected users.
• Many new features to be added, plus business features (list to be provided).
• Calendar for events.
• Secure Chat server. This is important, must be a great functioning chat server, preferably programmed from scratch in-house.
• Lists of top restaurants, hotels, night-clubs etc.
• Profile page, with ability to add pictures.
• Fast working environment. Assumption of 100,000 users in a few months. (Very aggressive marketing in action for this site).
• Ability for users to connect to users in the same manner as in ASW. (Extremely important!) Only users with 10 people in their network can invite people (prerequisite).
• Web Seminar module. Ability for members (on permission) to initiate a seminar for members to attend.
• Geo Locator (Add your travel plans).
• Business functions; hotel lounges, airport lounges, book conference rooms, on-line agenda, business connections.
This is a very high level Spec we could discuss in depth once we have a deal going on this whole module, we suggest that the entire solutions is split up into sections for easy execution and timelines are of prime importance.
Please bear in mind that we cannot grant access to all on the A Small Network as it’s restricted to outside public we will give you a guided tour once awarded the project, further we can get into an in depth scoping of the project and pricing on the modules required.