General information for the app: survey app for ipad with user login linked to a mysql database
i need app for IPAD, not iphone or others. I dont need an html5/css3 website
this is the concept:
- user registers (or login if registered previously)- authenticate (download all db to ipad (users,survey name, questions )
- main page is composed of 2 panels, left panel (steps or called sections) , right side, current step or section remaining .
- each step has a status (green, amber, red), green means user has completed the section (all questions in this section), amber started but not completed, red not completed at all.
- each section have sets of questions. questions can be, radio box, free text box, AND pictures ( user can take from ipad or select from gallery).
- steps/sections AND their adequate questions are loaded from mysql database (on first run it loads from DB , then it can be cached for faster load next time)
- top right corner 2 buttons, (SAVE, SAVE ONLINE), save only means save where the user has stopped in the survey inside ipad, save online SAME as save but also saves on mysql db too.
• Allow tablets to check in and upload to the central server at any time, including simultaneously when it be WIFI connection established
• Track the location the info was collected , it's a wifi tablet only
- On each load of app, it will check IF a new version of survey is online (mysql db) if so then replace all questions from mysql db keeping progress (questions will not be deleted but added so progress would be fine but still need to check)
I want clean simple not very fancy but yet attractive with less graphics (use integrated ipad styling?).
It needs to communicate with data server ( mysql) using a web service (php) its allready done i will send instructions how to use it
I can provide mysql, account and ftp
survey: burnout self test
5 freelancers are bidding on average $235 for this job
Hello. I've read about your project carefully, it's possible for me. I'm a talented developer for iPad app, so i can do your project. Let me know how to use web service, so i can start my work. Regards.