We're building an Isomorphic Development Framework, and we've come across a couple of snags that are quite hard to fix.
This is likely to require someone who has a very particular set of skills...
We need someone who is very good with:
- Webpack and Webpack Modules/Configuration
- Node JS Package Management
- Isomorphic Framework development (Web / Cordova / Electron)
- Probably some level of DevOps, CLI, Bash/Scripting so we can automate it.
Most of the Framework Development has gone great, and it works pretty nicely, as you can see here... [login to view URL] .
So, we now need to implement Production Settings for this application, as described here... [login to view URL] . Unfortunately, this is proving to be very difficult.
So, ideally, what I would like is...
1) Being able to use the method described in the above ticket, just using the "require" from PHP, and it finding the Uniter PHP file in the Webpack, and then the autoloader works.
2) I would like this method to use the compiling parts like uglify , so that everything is already transpiled, in the Webpack, therfore faster (I believe)
3) For it to be set up such that we can include other libraries (like jquery) in the webpack instead of referenced from the HTML
4) For there to be some kind of loader that says "Loading application" while the webpack is downloaded. At the end of that, all the code should immediately work, right?
5 freelancers are bidding on average $13/hour for this job
Hello, Thanks For Responding. Thanks For Responding. Thanks For Responding. Thanks For Responding. Thanks For Responding. Thanks For Responding. Regards, Mukesh