I'm looking for freelancer who will support in reviewing the application code with best practices (written in Java). This is very small application having only below functionality
1) Secured Login
2) Create new record, Update record
3) Close the record once issue is closed
Need to follow best practice w.r.t coding & security standards.
Provide guidance & help in resolving the security related issues highlighted by application security scanning tools.
Some is issues highlighted are
1) Cross-Site Request Forgery => Validate the value of the "Referer" header, and use a one-time-nonce for each submitted form
2) Do not accept body parameters that are sent in the query string => Re-program the application to disallow handling of POST parameters that were listed in the Query
3) Verify that parameter values are in their expected ranges and types. Do
not output debugging error messages and exceptions
Technology Used in the Project
1) Spring Boot
2) Angular JS
3) Database : RDS
Hi Sir, I am an experienced software developer expert in java ,j2ee , spring, hibernate orm, webservices,xml xslt, db like technolgies. I can do this. pls contact for further progress.