I need something like the attached. Below is the flow.
1. visitor enters site, location is generic
2. visitor is prompted to allow access to their browser location (will query existing geoip seearch)
3. while the visitor is entering their zip/post code data, they are greated with an ajax query to a db that returns location.
4. they have an option of selecting their location and the browser allows.
5. all of this stores a cookie with zip/city upon acceptance.
Feb 8th update.
I was asked to provide more details.
1. this will be integrated into Wordpress and will use Wordpress jQuery library. See "[login to view URL]" for a suggestion of how it will be dropped into the template.
2. I have the prototype that isn't working quite well. The [login to view URL] shows how the zip and city lookup is supposed to work. The problem is that it sometimes doesn't update.
3. The [login to view URL] shows how the geo locate feature should work.
4. I can provide the existing php, css and js files and the zip and longtitude latidude dbs. The programming works, it just doesn't close the window below the black bar and update the cookies. You will have to spoof a US IP and or longitude to make that work overseas.
Below are my expectations.
1. the size, colors and styles of the boxes, fonts and decorations should be configurable in the CSS. i.e. text underline on hover, colors, widths, line height, etc.
2. The font-face should be selectable.
3. The queries to the db (I'll provide a US sample) should be in mysql.
Here are the operating parameters.
Scenario 1: user enters site, no cookie set. "Your Location" will be displayed. The cookie is written elsewhere based on existing php geo ip lookup, no need there.
If they click "Your Location" or their City Name, the menu drops down as shown in the video.
If they click on the "X" (hover color to red) the menu goes back up.
Scenario 2: as above, but instead of clicking the X or "Click to use your location" the user enters the input box.
In the input box they can put US zip codes or city names. When they push "Go" it does a lookup against the database, finds the location, writes a cookie, closes the drop down menu and changes the city name in the black bar.
I can provide all of the code, css, js and db that you see in the demo. I have most of it working, but I'm stuck.
Thanks for your bidding.
Hi! So this is basically search with suggestions, that are either received on spot from the database, based on input or from json. Send me a message I can start right now! Dragos
17 freelancers are bidding on average $154 for this job
Hi, there, I've done projects involving browsers geolocation API, Google Maps, Geocoding, Paces. etc. Also experienced in PHP. Pls, ping me if you consider my bid. Thank You
I've read your requirement and want to let you know that all of them suited my skill set. I can surely run your project successfully without any delays. I've 5+ years of professional experience in this category.
hi i have read your proposal i have experience of 7 years in this platform with team of 11 people of at least 4-5 year i am waiting for your response so we can discuss in more details thank you