TechJobLinks is a staffing company. [url removed, login to view]
This is very different than a regular job board. We are a staffing company and we need to control the flow of information.
Please DO NOT bid if you have not done something similar.
Add to existing website:
1. Create logins with passwords for users - both candidates and employers.
2. For candidates create a screen where basic information is collected and then allow them to upload their resume or cut and paste their resume and then complete a questionnaire.
3. We would receive an email telling us the candidate has uploaded their resume.
4. We would then go in and view the resume and edit their contact information off the resume. We would then make that version of the resume be visible. Checked resumes will be visible by registered employer. Non-checked will not be accessible to anyone except the site admin.
5. Allow ALL candidates (even non-registered) to do key word or category or location searches on posted jobs. If they find a job of interested they would click on button that would send us an email indicating which candidate is interested in which position.
IF they were NOT REGISTERED they would be required at this point to register including upload their resume or cut and paste their resume and then complete a questionnaire BEFORE we would be notified of their interest in the job.
6. We would release their info to the employer if we feel they are a good fit for the posted job. Along with the candidate information the employer would receive our contract.
7. For employers - ALL Employers must be registered to view resumes or post jobs. Would like to have a PayPal option to charge employers for job postings (this would not be active in the beginning but want to have the option available for a later time).
8. Want to be notified by email each time a new employer registers.
9. Registered employers would be able to post jobs - they would not be viewable until we check and edit the jobs.
10. DO NOT want their contact information to be viewable.
11. Registered employers would be able to do key word search on resume database. The employer's would also be able to search candidates also by location, what type of job they are looking for (contract, direct hire, both). The candidate personal information or contact information would NOT be viewable by employers. If an employer finds a candidate of interest, they would click a button that would send us the employer info as well as the info of the candidate of interest.
This is the basics of the project.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $267 for this job
We can do the site in PHP for you. Visit our website [url removed, login to view] for our design quality, portfolio and client reviews. See PMB for PHP website links done by us