Joomla websites - maintenance and development
We need a skilled and stable web developer/systems manager for our Joomla websites. The task is ongoing on an hourly basis, although the number of hours may vary. Our estimate is 5-10 hours a week in the beginning.
We need your assistance in performing the following tasks:
• Updating Joomla when new versions are available and stable
• Updating 3rd party components, modules and plugins
• Performance optimization
• Site monitoring and maintenance
• New feature implementation
• Minor test and bug fixing
• New design/template implementation
• Landing page creation
• Other ad hoc tasks
While being a freelancer, you will work for us, code for us and document your work in the code as well as in a maintenance log. We do not expect you to write your own components, modules and plugins while working for us. We will provide necessary licenses to third party extensions if needed.
Your background is probably in web development, but you are also skilled in site-/server maintenance (our sites are hosted on a VPS).
• Web design
• Native English speaking and writing
53 freelancers are bidding on average $609 for this job
Hello I am Joomla expert and ready to start Can we discuss details of this job? Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you for your time. Sincerely Smbat