Adding SMS functionality to existing Joomla component
Existing tailor made Joomla component for a Service Request System where customers can file their job and where providers can claim jobs when registered and logged on.
Where customers also can select direct available providers and settle payment.
1) Adding SMS functionality to the existing component. In order to send SMS messages on request of the customer to selected providers with request data. Providers should activate this in their profile to receive these messages. Messages will also have a hyperlink so that the provider can claim the job right away. (This system is already implemented in the job list as it is organized now). Messages will be send one by one with a adjustable time spacing ( default = 2 minutes ). When is claim is made by one of the providers, sending will stop, customer will be informed and further data will be exchanged by email a it is already implemented in the present system.
2) CM will be used as SMS gateway provider ==>[login to view URL]
3) Registration is needed for the customers just like the providers. (Now customers can file a request and have to confirm by email) When registered and logged on they can file requests or select enhanced search by means of SMS or select a provider from a drop down list with direct available providers.
4) Registered customers should also be able to edit their profile afterwards. Data like: Name, address, ZIP, City, email address, mobile and optional clubname and member number.
5) Registered and logged on customers should also be able to see their job requests, pending, claimed and history. Pending job requests should have the possibility to withdraw the request by the customer (withdrawal is now supplied by means of a hyperlink send in an email) and to adjust the rate of the job request above the default rate.
6) Providers should be able to activate receiving SMS messages in their profile. Send list will be filtered on activation and other filters as already implemented.
Job is not very complex and large for an experienced programmer who is familiar with the SMS API implementation in Joomla components. It is only sending out SMS messages. No receiving.
Registration facilities is pretty straight forward and for a large part the same as the already existing system for the providers. Some simple form handling and database data presentation.
33 freelancers are bidding on average $189 for this job