My site is based in Joomla, with JomSocial and Kunena. I have a Gantry based template (Diachron), that after upgraded to the latest joomla it started show a little broken, and slower than before (poor Time to first byte)
I need someone with plenty of experience, -especially in Gantry based templates- to repair the template, maybe change an extension for a newer one, styles of the mods, etc, and them optimize the load times.
Main task is to make it load fast. I don't know if it is slow because of old mootools, or other js problems.
Everything has to be bootstrap/mobile friendly as it is now.
Joomla, JomSocial, Kunena and Gantry are already upgraded to their latest version.
- Upload new version of Diachron template. I will give you access details. Make sure to preserve css in case something is overriden.
- Install a new carrousel, to show K2 articles with photos and/or videos. The one installed doesn't work (https://www.gavick.com/download/joomla-modules/newshowpro), probably because of a js conflict, so maybe reinstalling the same one, but I don't know if is Joomla 3.4 ready.
- Add a Mosets tree plugin to the home page. It is already installed (unpublished). Needs to be styled like the rest of the mods at the home. We are loading content right now.
- Style AdsManager plugin. Upgrade to latest version. Check why AdsManager doesn't allow to upload pics (probably js conflict)
- Style Kunena's latest posts
- Style JomSocial Activity Stream, to its length doesn't go too long to break the desing.
- Style "latest pics" in the home with this gallery http://melonhtml5.com/#!/metro_gallery.js
- Do all style changes as override. Important!
- I have installed JCHOptimize but when I switch it on many things don't work, so it should be having js conflicts. So first we need to "clean" all js problems to use it.
- Check if everything that loads with the home page is needed.
- Install a couple of Google fonts missing
I attached a "guide" of the styles I want for the mods. The big article with the dog in the car is wrong, I want a carousel there showing latest articles, like in the live site
- check that there's no mootools left. I reckon Joomla doesn't need it any longer, and I reckon some plugin may try to use mootools.
- Time to first byte - we have a horrible time to first byte, and needs to be down to 1 sec o less.
- I use JFBConnect, but somehow it is showing an error message, probably due to js conflict.
I will kindly accept any suggestions.
28 freelancers are bidding on average $298 for this job
I can help you, let me do it, I've had experience with this and believe that we will fulfill it for you, please contact me via skype tomdevvn90 or freelancer