I am looking for some help with my clients. I currently have to much work to handle. Most of my work is with PHP although I do have a large project of converting an old classic ASP site to php.
As for the initial project I need help with it is a Laravel 5.2 site that is a small custom built ecommerce site. They only sell about 10 products and the site focuses on 1 specific product which is an online elearning course. The course is built in SCORM and is hosted on SCORM cloud so any experience working with SCORM cloud api would be a plus. When someone orders a course they get a unique code to register for the course.
There are 3 user levels for the site. Super Admin, Admin and User. A user can take the course and that is about it. An admin can buy many courses and assign them to a user and see status of users progress. Super admin is company people to view all orders and all admins and users.
The site is up and running but needs some refactoring and also additional featured built out. The site was launched very bare boned and now clients wants to expand to make it more robust but I do not have the time.
Here are some of the features that need to be added onto or built out.
1. Add details of order in email confirmation to user and admin.
2. Add details of order when sending order to Stripe so accountant knows what was ordered by looking at stripe account.
3. Add additional error checking for Stripe errors after backend call. Currently only relying on stripe.js.
4. Add ability for admin to assign and send course code to someone. This would send them an email and they could then register and take the course.
5. Add some more useful reporting for super admin dashboard which is still being discussed.
6. Fix any bugs reported by users.
7. Connect to scorm api to get progress of user. Currently only connected to register user and bring up link for course for the user.
If I like working with the person or team there will be much more to come as I have a couple of other larger projects I am working on that I could use some good help with.