I will definitely pick any service provider that has better ideas, consultation and knowledge about security issues.
I want to have a License Issue system that protect any web software from unauthorized distributing and stealing and this system can easily be integrated into any software and website.
Hints: There should be a protected code which can be pasted into MANY or just ONE protected files of the software and then encrypt the file using any free encrypting software. One of them may be an Index file of admin area. Software seller only need to edit 3 lines of the protected code such as:
- Software name (in case seller has many software to sell)
- Location of license system installed
- How often will the code comparing (in number of days).
- A blank form to collect buyer information such as:
a. Email address
b. Domain: enter as many domains as possible, separated by commas.
Reasons: this will be easily integrated into any website
c. Record IP of the buyer
e. Confirm password
- All payment will be made through Paypal straight after above information is entered correctly. Information will ONLY be saved in database of the system when payment is successful.
- User can then login to:
+ View Registered domain(s), software download link
+ Edit domain (if they decide to installed on new domain)
+ Add new domain and pay via Paypal
- When software is first installed, and the protected file is triggered. The protected code will do it job in the background: compare domain where the software currently installed with all domain saved in database of system. If it matches, the system will then send the unlock code to email address of that domain. If there is no match, user will end up in Dead screen.
- After installation, protected code only do it job periodically ie: once every 7 days.
- Admin can manually suspend activated domain or activate suspended domain.
- Admin can also manually add/edit domain into database
- Admin can also configure price 1st domain and price for any additional domains.
Must be secured and impossible to hack the system
Must be unique graphics and relevant to the purpose