Needs to hire 5 Freelancers
My2Tec, Inc., Toronto, Ontario
We are a privacy software development company located in downtown Toronto. We are growing team developing an end-to-end mobile to cloud encryption software for privacy protection. We are building the first privacy solution that gives consumers ownership and control of their data.
If you’re interested to be part of the exciting revolution in privacy-first solutions, and if you want to be part of a growing company that fosters an exciting and collaborative environment that provides remote-working options, then please contact us.
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential. The product we are developing will also require someone who has experience in Cryptography. Encryption is a core feature that will help protect computers, mobile devices and networks from hacking and cyber-crime.
• Design and build applications for the iOS platform - eventually integrate Siri voice
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Analyze and decipher encryption systems and develop new encryption algorithms
• Develop statistical or mathematical models to analyze data
• Develop methods to correct problems
• Test models for accuracy and reliability
• At least 8 years experience in IOS development (primarily) and Android development
• Proficient with Objective-C or Swift and Cocoa Touch
Experience with Siri - voice integration
• Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
• Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
• Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
• Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments and Shark
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Knack for benchmarking and optimization
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
• Familiarity with integrating Rust binaries into iOS and the integration of the front end with a
Rocket back-end is desirable.
• Minimum 3 years experience in Blockchain, DLT environment
• Familiarity with Blockchain/Ethereum/Hyperledger/Smart Contracts/Solidity/Truffle/DApp
• Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, computer science or related field
• Detail-oriented and committed to the timely delivery.
Skills & Technical Expertise:
• [login to view URL] / ERC20 Tokens / Stellar / ERC721 Tokens / ERC23 Tokens / DApp
• Node.js / [login to view URL] / Vue.js
• PHP / Laravel / CodeIgniter
• React.JS / Redux / Mobx
• Ionic / React Native mobile apps
• Html5 / CSS3 / Bootstrap / Foundation
• MySQL / SQLite / MongoDB / PostgreSQL - Elastic Search / Solr
• Deployment on Heroku / VPS / Amazon Web Services (AWS) / DigitalOcean