Key Stages for Custom Redevelopment of the VPN Website
1. Redevelopment of website will begin with an uniquely hard-coded application resulting in an upgraded website design and coded in PHP with a MySQL Database, developed in bootstrap for the best mobile experience. No plug ins, no WordPress, Wix, or any of similar platforms.
2. The Developer will build the new website incorporating Responsive Web Design – allowing for seamless look and feel across all devices (smart phones, tablets, pcs).
3. Website will be tested for UI (User Experience) & UX (User Experience) and Mobile
4. The new website will have a user-friendly administrative panel for ease of updating existing content particularly the data base which will be where all of the sales from the ecommerce will be stored and where the point system will be implemented for the benefit of all members of the website, including their exclusive access to the “Voice of the Members” page.
5. The Developer will be responsible for loading all content, photos and videos from existing site onto the new website.
6. Developer will implement a full E-commerce package, acceptable to VPN management, to sell all VPN merchandise and products. Credit card processing will be included.
7. The “Voice of the Members” feature will be built to allow members to read, watch content and chat with, share content with and monitor other members.
8..Developer will design, code and implement the Points System per specifications received by from VPN in a separate memo.
9. Developer will be responsible for video production and the editing of all videos.
10. Developer will provide or shall work with outside sources of security programming.
11. QA testing.
12. Developer shall work with the hosting company to provide Linux Hosting on a VPS and
13. Developer shall be responsible for successful operation of the website and ongoing maintenance from the first day post launch for a period of 30 days of glitch-free performance. Any glitches shall be the responsibility of the Developer to immediately remedy and the 30 day “proof of performance” period will begin again.
89 freelancers are bidding on average $33573 for this job
Project: VPN Website Development Skills: PHP, C++, Python, NodeJS, AngularJS, Ruby on Rails Experience: 15 Years Expertise: Website Development Team Size: Dedicated Programmer
Questions: 1. Where do you need the videos "video production and the editing of all videos.", how many? 2. Please explain "“Voice of the Members” " as well as the payment gateway/subscription payment options.