Corporate Keys is the leader in extended stay accommodation for the Australian market. We are looking for home based coders to join our growing IT department.
We are looking coders who loves to write clean and readable code and writes it fast; Smart, hardworking, proactive, a team player, works with minimal supervision and with a sharp eye for detail and quality.
They also must be comfortable working with TIMEDOCTOR.
What skills do we require from candidates:
• Primary language PHP and MySQL for database
• Must be experienced in using MVC frameworks (Kohana is a plus)
• Must be experienced with GIT/Bitbucket including setting up repos on servers.
• Must be experienced in deploying project on dedicated cloud servers and setting up/maintaining server configuration without Cpanel. Rackspace Server OS Linux(Centos 7) is used.
• Knowledge of SEO is a plus
• Ability to work with APIs is a must, (we use mailchimp, mandrill, Charigify, mailchimp, goole map api)
• A new junior coder will be added to the team within a few months, must have the ability to guide and manage new coders.
• Is willing to learn new things and can easily be trained in other skills
• All applicants must include a link or files with their portfolio!
• Can work from home without distractions
• Stable internet connection, ability to work from home without distractions
Position available to start immediately.
• Must be on Windows and using WampServer for development
• Web Development
- PHP Native w/ Kohana Framework (Other MVC Framework experience is acceptable)
- PSD to HTML
- Server Maintenance: Setup and Deploy on Rackspace Cloud Servers w/o CPanel
- Linux server administration
• Web Development
- Google analytics
- Managing Servers
- Webmaster Tools