I am looking for a Magento cloud architect to set up Git process for a Magento e-commerce site. Need someone that
- Knows BitBucket repositories and is able to create a 'build' repository to store all build functionality and an 'ecomm' repository to store actual e-commerce code base
- Knows how to checkout repositories and set up site locally
- Knows how to set up set up SourceTree, connectivity, git flow process including 'develop, master, feature, fix' branches
- Knows how to commit code changes and create pull requests using SourceTree
- Knows how to view their commit in BitBucket and merge to appropriate release branch
- Knows how to create a build job in Jenkins server that would build code up to Staging
- Knows how to perform code replications from Staging to Prouduction
If a Magento expert comes across this and understands the above requirements but has recommendation on how to do it better, please feel free to connect with me.
Looking for someone that would be able to provide a scope of work and estimate of hours how long this set up would take.
Also, this can be a long term commitment if this initial project goes well and your availability is consitent.
58 freelancers are bidding on average $14/hour for this job
Hello, sir. My ranking is TOP 5TH in [url removed, login to view] as you can see my profile: ([url removed, login to view]). I'd like to discuss with you in detail. Kind Regards