I have a excel file which is macro enabled with a hidden sheet. i require the following work
1. Create a macro which will upload the data from the hidden sheet into a mysql database
[url removed, login to view] mysql database already has a table which matches the structure of the hidden excel sheet
3. the data must insert and update
4. if there is an error uploading/connecting the excel macro must not error. It must show a error to the user stating the upload was not successful
5. if the upload was successful a message needs to pop up to display successful
6. When the upload is successful the macro must also output a csv file of the data uploaded into a backup directory
7. the macro must be able to be configured to allow to switch between different mysql server IP's, user and password.
On success of awarding the project i will send the excel macro file to the awarded winner.
Clarification on point 7.
7a. Within the maco code i want to be able to switch the IP address and login detail of the MYSQL server to another one (backup) if required. this point is to ensure i can easily configure the connection details.
33 freelancers are bidding on average $216 for this job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
Hi, I am good at Excel,MySQL and vba. I just checked the description and would be a pleasure to assist you on your project. Looking forward to discuss in the chat. -Chandra
we have expertise in this domain(web scraping , Excel VBA , data processing , data entry). Client satisfaction is our main motto for long term relationship.
Hi,dear. I am a senior software developer. I have just checked your project report, I am able to perform this task with my developer team. I am looking forward to your proposal...