We sell (non-) alcoholic drinks in Belgium and offer gin tastings, escape rooms, teambuilding activities... For our brand new online shop we need someone to help us out with:
- installation of payment module Mollie ([login to view URL]) ([login to view URL]);
- help us out to translate the last few sentences/words. These are primary language coming from theme, or installed modules. Magento itself is translated thanks to a marketplace module. (Obviously we do the translation, we just need the files where to put them);
- resolve current errors if any;
- modules that are installed but need to be (still) working in the end: POS from BoostMyShop, Booking System from Magebay, Giftcard from Magetrend, Vsourz Cookie Notification
- cleanup cronjobs like "Update in progress" and error-free caching;
- additional small tasks;
- overall deliver a working Magento webshop with a booking module, and an online payment which includes shipping methods if necessary.
No data entry necessary, no additional graphic work. There is a someone to work on the theme and on the Booking System so you don't have to. We can share contact information if wanted so you can interact with them.
This is a complete new install: no products/categories are (yet) entered, this will be done in the next days. You are free to experiment with simple products (we will only put simple products/bookings in the shop).
These should be easy tasks for experienced magento developers.
Because we are too close to our deadline we are obligated to contract a freelancer. We only want serious bidders please. Take in mind this job has to be done as soon as possible.
Payment will be done in phases but only as long as the shop is working:
- 25% when the payment module is working and active;
- 15% after helping us out how to translate the last parts;
- 15% after cleaning up cronjobs, additional tasks and the booking system (installed) is working;
- 45% (or up to a total of 100%) after successful completion to our needs: fully working Magentostore integrated in theme with booking option - one-page checkout succesfull with online payment, including shipping when we test the store from several accounts.
It is very likely we will work again with the same freelancer as trust will be build and problems or adaptations will be necessary within the first 6 months after going live. Please send a message if you want to have the link for the webshop or when you have additional questions. Thank you for solliciting.
8 freelancers are bidding on average €607 for this job
Hi Patrik, I have read the details, I have great experience with Magento. I can help you with this job. Please initiate the chat so we can discuss further. Thanks