Skilled Magento Programmer With Amasty Plugin Experience
$15-25 USD / hour
I am in need of a skilled Magento programmer to make changes to the Amasty Extension extension for an existing site for the Customer Group Rules. The ideal candidate should be skilled experience in Magento Amasty plugin/extension development and be able to work quickly under pressure. Specifically, the tasks include: -
Changes to Amasty /extension for my existing Magento site
- Ensuring that the plugin/extension is compatible with the current site theme
- Testing and debugging the plugin/extension to ensure it is fully functional
The logic used behind the Amasty Customer Group Rules is as follows:
- Allowed for Members - this group can see the least amount of products in our catalog (this applies to configurable products too)
- Allowed for Distributors - this group can generally see what the Allowed for Members can see + additional items such as sample rolls.
Allowed for CLIENT Employees - this group can generally see what the Allowed for Members can see + Allowed for Distributors + additional items such as sample rolls, wrap class products, etc. ***this group can see practically everything turned on in the catalog!
When we add a product, especially a configurable one, we’ve always had to go into the Amasty Customer Rules Group and click into each different group - Member, Distributor, or CLIENt employee, to locate the simple product (that’s part of the configurable product) and click it to make it visible for that customer rule group (making the configurable product visible first).
Skills and experience required:
- Strong proficiency in Magento programming
- Experience in plugin/extension development
- Attention to detail and ability to work quickly under tight deadlines
If you think you have the necessary skills and experience for this project, please submit your proposal and we can discuss further details.
Project ID: #37216442