I’m looking for a freelance Joomla expert to implement a simple membership system in a Joomla 3.9.0 live site.
The membership system will:
- Allow new potential members to register themselves as a member
- Members can track their membership status (members pays membership annually)
- Allows members to submit their membership proof of payment
- Administrator or selected user group will receive email notification when members submit their membership proof of payment
- Administrator or selected user group can validate the membership proof of payment, approve / renew membership and generate electronic receipt
- Implement a membership portal where users can register themselves as a member. Registration and authentication using Joomla
- For existing members, you will need to assist us to import these member into the new system
- Members will be redirected to their page upon login where they can see their membership status and options to submit membership proof of payment
- A backend function where administrator or selected user group (payment verifier) can view latest proof of payment and approve them
- Options for administrator to select payment verifier
- Administrator and payment versifier can view all past payment records and can search payment records by users and by date
- Once approved, backend system will generate a PDF receipt where it will be emailed to the member and available for download in the member’s page
- All membership expires annually. Administrator has option to set to expiry date
- You will need to develop a demo site for us to test the requirements listed above before we allow you to work on the production site.
- Member can view the upcoming events and members only announcements in their membership page
- Payment of membership through online payment methods (e.g. Paypal, credit card, bank transfer) is not required at the present moment but must scalable to support it it in the future.
Detailed membership registration and payment proof submission flow is attached and developer is advised to go through it.
10% upon award of the project
20% upon developing a demo site for our team to test the requirements listed above.
30% upon implementing the features into the production site for acceptance testing
40% upon completion of user acceptance testing and go-live
- Deep understanding of the requirements
- Extensive experience in Joomla
- Developer must commit to developing a demo site for our team to test the requirements listed
- Developer must list the third-party module and components which will be implemented for the purpose of this project and the associated costs if any
Live site specification
PHP Built On
Linux [login to view URL] 2.6.32-896.16.1.lve1.4.49.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP Fri Jan 5 05:15:23 EST 2018 x86_64
Database Connection Collation
WebServer to PHP Interface
Joomla! 3.9.0 Stable [ Amani ] 30-October-2018 14:00 GMT
Joomla! Platform Version
Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT