8 Minor Changes to coding on our OSCommerce Store
I have explained the changes in detail on a TEXT Document that I will send after. It is very quick & easy, I just do not have time to do it myself.
1. Change Website Title & Meta Data (on every page)
2. Change Footer Details
3. Changes to details on Contacts Page
+ Change Email Address for the contact form
4. When you "ADD ITEM TO CART" and then go and "MAKE NEW ACCOUNT" - the Shopping Cart does not save, after creating a new account it is then empty again. Please fix.
5. Change some text on the bottom of every page
5. On "CREATE ACCOUNT" Page:
>> When you enter your DATE OF BIRTH - it comes back as WRONG (red error message)
Error Message: Your Date of Birth must be in this format: DD/MM/YYYY (eg 21/05/1970)
** We need it to be in DD/MM/YYYY
Company Details < REMOVE SECTION (whole section)
SUBURB < REMOVE
FAX NUMBER < REMOVE
6. A few changes to "Shipping Method Page"
CHECKOUT > PAYMENT INFORMATION PAGE
Remove 1 payment option - add 1 different payment option
"Your Order Has Been Processed!" Page
Change message: Your order has been successfully processed! Your products will arrive at their destination within 2-5 working days.
Your order has been successfully processed! If you have hand made products in your order, please understand there will be a duration of time required to lovingly hand make these for you, in addition to the shipment / postage time for delivery.
Our flat rate standard / regular postage (through Australia Post) is generally 7-10 business days, as recommended by Australia Post, which includes packing time.
Hi, I have throughly read your requirements and believe that I can deliver exceptional results. I hope you will consider using my services. Kind Regards,