I’m using a freebie script called Simple-freebie script (sFS)
[url removed, login to view]
The script uses mysql-database, the code is in php with a template-system which could easily be edited.
There are some minor updates I want to be fixed:
* I want the users to be able to complete more gifts after their first one, maybe a function in the Admin control panel where I just can reset an account so the referred users and points are back to zero.
* This is the most important fix: I don't want to be able to accidentally double credit a user with the same offer from the manual crediting in admin control panel. As the script works now I can credit an offer more than one time from manual crediting and I don't want to be able to do so because I will import csv data day by day, and if I accidentally import data from a day I already important from it shouldn’t be able to credit an offer which already has been credited before.
* The registration-mail doesn't work with hotmail, it does work with other mail servers such as Gmail etc. But with hotmail the mail never receives either to inbox or junk folder.
If it receives in junk folder it would be ok because that’s just normal behavior of hotmail :) but now it seems the registration mail never receives to hotmail at all.
* I have some minor bug with the information for the free gifts. It works as it should at the registration-page, but not when the user is logged in at the page where he/she can change between all free gifts, the info text appears in a strange way..can probably easily
been fixed by editing the template/php/css
* I want to change bakground-image for the page, I have an bakground-image ready.
The script itself costs 99$ I'm willing to pay ~50-75$ for these updates.