MyBB forum copy/rip php to HTML
Paid on delivery
I am looking for a skilled freelancer to convert my MyBB forum into an HTML version. The specific features and functionalities that need to be replicated include thread creation and replies.
- Experience with MyBB and HTML
- Ability to convert dynamic features into static HTML
- Attention to detail to ensure accurate replication of the forum
- Expertise in using software to download a live forum to local using the tools best suited for this
- The freelancer has to know how to retrieve images that were placed on imgur onto the threads
- In the end the forum must be uploaded to a mega account in a way that all links work, so that it will be easier for us to replace imgur photos by another image provider, also the anonymity links must be there.
- I could use HTTrack to do it but currently I don't have the time or use a online site ripper but I am sure I can find a freelancer that knows how to configure it so it can be downloaded by the forum admins and moderators so that any of us can the threads that meanwhile might come reported.
- We will provide a temporary account with admin rights in order to access the whole forum
- The HTML version is to be sent to a [login to view URL] account
- I am open to suggestions for the design of the HTML version
If this job goes well this is a task to be replicated from time to time
The price the freelancer asks has to be in line with the already tools available on the market
Project ID: #37221341
About the project
20 freelancers are bidding on average €23 for this job
Hi Sir, I have read your requirement & i am interested in your project, but i have some doubts regarding the same, lets discuss in detail make it clear & then i am ready to start the work right away.
Hello . How're you ? I can help you edit and fix your project. I can start now and solve problems quickly. I am a senior php programmer and I have 10 years of work experience
Hi Jorge, This is Denis, professional web developer with rich experiences in ~HTML, PHP~. Going through job posting, it aligns with my skill set. Let's discuss about details and get started. Thank you.