Looking for a WordPress plugin developer to integrate following features into an already existing Facebook Comments plugin ([login to view URL]):
1. Lazy load Facebook Comments (Facebook Comments should be loaded only when the webpage has the Facebook Comments box in view). This should work for Facebook Comments box rendered via shortcode and widget too. Need an option at plugin options page in admin to turn this feature ON/OFF
2. Show Facebook Comments count at "Posts" and "Pages" page in admin for individual page/post in the table in a separate column. Need an option at plugin options page in admin to turn this feature ON/OFF
3. Show Facebook Comments count at frontend with Facebook Comments box title, for individual page/post. Add the number of Facebook Comments to the number of default comments for that webpage being displayed at the website. Need an option at plugin options page in admin to turn this feature ON/OFF
4. Convert default textarea for email notification message in "Notification" section at plugin options page to WYSIWYG editor
5. Options to import and export plugin configuration.