ICO WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT
1. Backend features
1) Admin panel development.
-User management system.
-Balance management system.
2) Payment gateway integration.
CoinPayments API (15 Coins to be accepted for payment for OUR COINCASH).
InterSwitch API for all debit and credit card fiat payment.
2. Frontend features
1) User dashboard development.
-Our coinfiliate program
-Bonus system for investors
-Token purchase system
2) Landing pages upgrade (Which is 90% done already)
• Smart contract connection with EVM installation (Smart contract details and around 0.1ETH will be needed for testing)
• KYC module (similar to the one currently in our existing site: our [login to view URL]).
• Complete all the logic with the site UI and engine/backend.
• Develop users’ wallet to store their OUR COINCASH coin.
• Implement function for manually crediting/adding OUR COINCASH to users’ wallets and or removing OUR COINCASH from users’ wallets.
• Implement the possibility for users to move their OUR COINCASH to ERC20 wallets (eg [login to view URL]) our cointer ICO on the 31st May. But rightnow the possibility to move OUR COINCASH out of users’ wallets must be locked until the end of ICO so that no one can move our coin.
• Integrate the possibility for our Admins to search users’ full details both by their names and email addresses linked to users’ accounts.
• Migrate the entire user database from the current our [login to view URL] to the new our [login to view URL] website.
1. Design a new customer dashboard
2. The new landing page is just html page, and so you have to choose a framework to develop the whole ICO website and have to migrate the new landing page design.
3. Database creation, and complete login/signup/forgot password/Google 2FA, I am not robot CAPTCHA, Email verification, SMS verification, IP tracking and records verification.
4. Deposit coin function using CoinPayments API, BlockCypher
5. Purchasing token function using CoinPayments API, BlockCypher, PayPal, InterSwitch debit/credit cards.
6. Our coinfiliate program according to our idea (to be discussed)
7. Automatic Bonus program (bonus could depends on the investment volume or the different stages of ICO)
8. Admin panel design
[login to view URL] panel development (including Customer Management System)
10. Lots of testing and checking for different functions.
and many more.
and experience the processes of creating account there and the notifications and email validation and messages users receive when they create account on our website. I like those process and we will retain it in our new website, including developing referral codes. But in addition the above features on our signup page, we will include the details from this signup page: [login to view URL] such as: ''I am not a robot'' instead of using our current system of ''turing number.'' Please we need to add this like in [login to view URL] signup page: Minimum length of 8 characters.
The password must have a minimum strength of Medium. FINALLY, we must add this too on the signup page: I have read, I understand, & I agree to the Terms & Conditions.*
please pen this ICO website and create account there with the team:
[login to view URL]
You will see how their smart contract is automatically wire-framed to automatically connect to their ICO sales page. It is done in such a way that if any token buyer creates an account on their website and wants to buy their token through ETHEREUM SMART CONTRACT, he/she sends ETHEREUM COIN to their smart contract address provided and automatically he or she receives the token in his or her wallet our cointer few ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN confirmations.
I believe your team knows how smart contract works and how it is wired on ICO sales page/ users wallets to automatically distribute tokens to buyers.
You know this smart contract procedure is only special for those who choose to buy OUR COINCASH coin with ETHEREUM coin.
13 freelancers are bidding on average ₹108571 for this job